This weekend we’re launching MailChimp v4.3.3, and it’s packed with some really cool new features…
- 50 new built-in templates, plus a revamped template gallery to accommodate all of MailChimp’s template options
- YouTube merge tag – generates a video player thumbnail then links to your video
- Segment by engagement – Create campaigns and target your most engaged subscribers
- Segment by purchase activity – Send targeted campaigns to people who’ve bought stuff from you
- RSS-to-email scheduling – Select time of day, day of week for RSS-to-email campaigns.
- RSS-to-email subscriber count shows in feedburner stats
- Auto-translation on signup forms – Signup forms will auto-detect and auto-translate to the language of user
We’ll also be doing some major server upgrade work, so it means we may have a few hours of downtime this weekend…
Scheduled Server Maintenance
We’ll be starting the upgrade process October 24th (Saturday evening) around 11:30PM ET, and it will carry over into Sunday morning. We strongly recommend you schedule your campaigns around the upgrade window.
More details and screenshots of all the new features to come! We’ll also be sending an email out to all our users to notify you of the scheduled server maintenance.