As mentioned earlier, we’ve upgraded our MonkeyRewards program to include 3 free inbox inspections (our add-on that previews your email campaign in dozens of email programs, and tells you if—and why—your email will be spam filtered) for every new customer you refer to MailChimp. This is in addition to the $30 in credit we already give to you and the refer-ee.
We’ve also re-designed the MonkeyRewards Dashboard that’s in your MailChimp account, so you can get better insight into just how much monkey love you’re spreading. Click on the thumbnail to zoom in on the screenshot. Enhancements include:
- Credits Earned box, showing you how much credit you’ve earned this month, and in total
- Inbox Inspections Earned box, showing you how many inbox inspections you’ve earned this month and in total
- Email Notification option, which will send you an email whenever you’ve earned rewards
- Refer-ee List, showing you how many of your friends signed up
- Rewards Applied list, which details how you’ve spent all those credits you’ve earned
The MonkeyRewards program is really easy. All you have to do is add a little MailChimp badge to your email campaign, and/or your signup forms. Some people have been adding it to their websites, even. And that’s all you have to do. We’ll track all clicks from the badge, so we can reward you automatically. Plus, the badges don’t suck. Besides, admit it—you’ve been looking for some excuse to include a monkey somewhere in your email campaigns. Now you can earn rewards for it!