We’re working on a new MailChimp website, and have been doing lots of usability tests. Not just on our own website, but on other websites we visit. We’re just using them to do everyday stuff (one test involved ordering Thai food on different mobile devices), and then observing the overall user experience. We’ve learned a lot of peculiar things about mobile devices and mobile users along the way. The difference in performance between Android and iPhone users wasn’t huge, but Blackberry behavior was — profound. Will post our findings soon. I snapped some pictures below of a test we ran on Chad, our lead engineer. As usual, he ruined the curve. Sigh.