As announced in our recent System Alert, we’ve changed our interface so that our advanced customers who use their own templates (copy-paste their own code) now get access to all the cool new features available to our built-in templates users.
The change takes place December 31st (maybe sooner if the QA Gods are kind).
That means if you copy-paste your own HTML email designs into MailChimp, you will now have access to:
- Automatic A/B testing
- One-click Authentication (live on Dec. 31)
- Google Analytics integration (live on Dec. 31)
- Better list segmentation interface
- The pre-delivery checklist. Ok, this one’s not as lame as it sounds, because you’d be surprised how many people accidentally click "Send Campaign Now" then call us on the phone begging, "cancel that! cancel that!"
- You will not lose any of the functionality or flexibility you enjoy now.
- You’ll just go through a step-by-step process, instead of one long page.
We weren’t holding out on you. It was just too hard to cram all those new features into one single screen (I don’t care how much AJAX or DHTML you know).
If you’re one of our advanced users, be sure to also check out: