A little monkey love for our API users. Very soon (this weekend if not sooner), under your MailChimp –> Account settings, you’ll be getting a new screen:
It’ll allow you programmers to troubleshoot your API implementations, find out if you’re hitting our limits, and let you see overall usage by day. There’s even a handy graph to indicate any usage spikes.
Don’t know what an API is? It stands for “application programming interface. “It’s a way for programmers to link other applications (blogs, CRMs, CMS, eCommerce, etc) with MailChimp. You do your thing, and let MailChimp handle email delivery, tracking, and list management. Powerful stuff.
Related MailChimp API News:
- Batchbook CRM Integration with MailChimp
- Ecommerce Integration w/MailChimp (Magento, osCommerce, FoxyCart, ZenCart, & more)
- API Wrappers in Ruby, Python, .Net, PHP, Coldfusion and LOLcode (yes, LOLcode)
- Blog Plugins for WordPress, MovableType, TypePad, and more
- Drupal and Joomla plugins for MailChimp